Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Barbecue Tournament

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 23 2021 9:54 PM (5 replies)
  • rguttierez2002
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 8:08 AM

Has anyone else lost their last three holes of the tournament?

Just finished the 6th hole with over an hour left to play. I challenged someone so I can play the last three holes and it tells me time has run out, I check clock again and there is still over an hour left. I was 4 under when this happened with 3 holes left. I had a chance to qualify and it dropped me from tournament.

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 10:39 AM

hello I went to play my first 3 holes and forget my sponsor so I clicked out with no match then started with my sponsor and ffn BINGO I get 3 bogey's what a joke. The apparel Box's are such a joke to all I get is coins towards my maxed out equipment. This Is to me how Wgt controls who can advance to get better and who can not. I'm sure the usual commenters who control the forums will weigh in which I feel is wrong but hey the game is crap !

• rab542
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 11:03 AM

It skipped holes 13-15 and my scorecard shows bogeys for all 3 holes ???

• DanPHogan
    41 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 1:10 PM

Same exact thing happened to me.  I had three holes left to play in Elimination and the game ended at 13 - 15. Bogeys on each hole when I actually went birdie - par - birdie.   I should be in the top 10, but ended up in 11th place and now dropped to 19th.  I should have been -8 going into the last 3 holes, but ended up -5 and game over.

Bullcrap.

• JayTSaward33
    180 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2021 3:48 AM

Similar for me.. except.. I played my first 3 holes of elimination round... and I noticed there was already bogey bogey bogey on the scorecard... and when I finished the 3 holes it says I've played 6 holes... been playing CC event only past 3 days and haven't been anywhere near the coin rooms

• jacktrade51
    10,882 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 9:54 PM

On above complaints, it did not happen to me this time, but it happened to me several showdowns ago.

I complained to WGT member services (members@worldgolftour.com) and they re-funded my entry fee.

Tom.

RSS