Wed, Aug 18 2021 12:11 PM (5 replies)
  • Koclea
    28 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 7:33 PM

Could somebody tell me what these symbols mean and their values:

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 9:46 AM

The first one obviously makes everything invisible. Don't know about the others.  ; )

• Koclea
    28 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 3:44 PM

OK, thats weird.  I'll try pasting again but in the event it doesnt work, I'm asking about the symbols adjacent to the equipment offered when you "Level Up".  

• Koclea
    28 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 3:47 PM

OK, thats weird.  I'll try pasting again but in the event it doesnt work, I'm asking about the symbols adjacent to the equipment offered when you "Level Up".  

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 11:18 AM

I know that you can upload pictures from your PC directly into some forums, but you can't do that here.

Try uploading it/them to a picture hosting website first then using a link from that website to paste them here. Imgur is hosting site, others are available.

You'll have to forgive me about not be able to bring these symbols of which you speak, to mind, as I have been playing this game for far too long and as a consequence, levelling up now occurs very infrequently, and the memory is a bit delapidated too, lol.

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 12:11 PM

I suspect he is referring to the symbols that appear on the club rental options when you level up. I believe they are symbols for the various club attributes like distance, spin, etc. unfortunately, I don’t know them all.

RSS