• PAGES
  • terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 12:23 AM

Actually alan it is easy this end. Even I could not mess this up. lol

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 9:40 AM

You have probably realised by now but our team has been deleted. Simply because we only had 6 participants and it seems there was a minimum requirement of 8.

Bloody poor show not to get to 8 but there you are. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 10:08 AM

What do you mean?  I still see my team and it falling down the league.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2022 7:50 AM

Well guys another season is complete. Adam seemed to be running away with it, then Ostatnia scored 44 points just on the bench in week 36, total something like 123. He then led but somehow Adam rescued it again.

So not wishing to be greedy Adam then wins the Fantasy Draft as well, and by 'a country mile' on this one.

Not quite sure how you do it mate, but that is at least the last two years you won so many congratulations.

Hope that you can all persuade some others to join us next season, although to be fair the WGT league was pretty well supported this season. You should just be able to set your starting squad next season with existing leagues showing automatically. If there are any problems then let me know, but I will be in touch beforehand. One slight problem is that I am on holiday for 4 of the first 7 weeks next season. 

• PAGES
RSS