Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking to join an active country club...

Tue, Aug 31 2021 8:01 AM (26 replies)
  • Cuppycake0
    813 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2021 6:57 PM

Luckystar5:
    Cuppycake0:

What is that? Sarcasm? Yeah that'll win me over. 🙄

Maybe he wasn't trying to win you over!! As an owner, I have to wonder about what type of asset, that you would be? You're a director in the club that you're in, and looking to abandon ship? According to your scores, you haven't participated in any club tourneys, club xps, is about all I can see that you contribute. Now, you want the owners of other clubs, to cast you a line, to win you over? I'm not a hater, but like I said, as an owner, I don't see enough positives, to want you to join us. These are just observations,,that alot of owners look for.

Those are very reasonable things to consider, but his approach leaves little to be desired. As for your take on me, you couldn't be any more wrong! Not only have I participated in EVERY club tournament, but I've started 99% of them! As for me abandoning the ship... When I'm the ONLY one who plays in ANY team event (turf wars, club clashes, club tournaments, etc., etc., etc.) INCLUDING the team captain not participating in any of them.... I'm merely leaving a ship that EVERYONE else INCLUDING the captain ALREADY ABANDONED! 

Anything else or did I miss something? 

• Cuppycake0
    813 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 4:48 AM

Ladychipper:

Hello Fellow Biker,

Check out The Peoples Club.  All the info about the club is right here:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

Best Wishes,

Marion

Hi Marion, thank you for the invite as well as the kind reply. Apparently those aren't easy to get around here. lol  I'm waiting to get in touch with a couple of teammates just to let them know that (and why) I'm changing clubs, and will choose a new club soon. Because of your kind reply your club is one I'll definitely consider as opposed to some others who seem to lack basic kindness skills.

P.S

Despite my gaming name, I'm not snowflake. However one thing life has taught me, is that there's only 2 kinds of people in this world. Service to others and service to self... and the people who are of service to others are the ones who make the world a better place, and the ones who are of service to self do just the opposite! Hence I try to only socialize with the ones who are part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Thank you for for having a heart and a concience! ❤️🌹🌹🌹

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 7:33 AM

Luckystar5:
    Cuppycake0:

Maybe he wasn't trying to win you over!! As an owner, I have to wonder about what type of asset, that you would be? You're a director in the club that you're in, and looking to abandon ship? According to your scores, you haven't participated in any club tourneys, club xps, is about all I can see that you contribute. Now, you want the owners of other clubs, to cast you a line, to win you over? I'm not a hater, but like I said, as an owner, I don't see enough positives, to want you to join us. These are just observations,,that alot of owners look for.

+1

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 12:22 PM

Cuppycake0:

Service to others and service to self... and the people who are of service to others are the ones who make the world a better place

I 100% agree with you on that one CuppyCake and I still firmly believe that you would be a perfect fit in RavensWood Hollow Country Club.

Good luck in your decision making :-)

WillieSinkit (Royal Air Force Veteran)

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 12:43 PM
    Cuppycake0:

Luckystar5:
    Cuppycake0:

Those are very reasonable things to consider, but his approach leaves little to be desired. As for your take on me, you couldn't be any more wrong! Not only have I participated in EVERY club tournament, but I've started 99% of them! As for me abandoning the ship... When I'm the ONLY one who plays in ANY team event (turf wars, club clashes, club tournaments, etc., etc., etc.) INCLUDING the team captain not participating in any of them.... I'm merely leaving a ship that EVERYONE else INCLUDING the captain ALREADY ABANDONED! 

Anything else or did I miss something? 

Well your scores posted shows that you only played 4 rounds this last clash, and I see no country club cc tourney scores. Have you spoken to your club owner ? If not it's called abandoning ship. Maybe the owner has had a personal tragedy happen, or has caught covid, or something else? But then it's just easier to blame everyone else, and run away. I see that you're still with them, so you're using the clubs benefits, for your gain. I see no evidence of club loyality on your part ! Anyways good luck, happy hunting.
  • Cuppycake0
    813 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 8:20 PM

WillieSinkit:

Cuppycake0:

Service to others and service to self... and the people who are of service to others are the ones who make the world a better place

I 100% agree with you on that one CuppyCake and I still firmly believe that you would be a perfect fit in RavensWood Hollow Country Club.

Good luck in your decision making :-)

WillieSinkit (Royal Air Force Veteran)

Thank you Willie. I've decided on another club but if for any reason I decide to change, I'll definitely keep you in mind. 

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 8:01 AM

Very many thanks.

The door is always open at RavensWood Hollow for players who enjoy the game as much as we do.

I wish you a happy time at your new Country Club.

Willie

RSS