Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tapjoy Credits not working?

Sun, May 8 2022 7:54 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mikey1874
    247 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 7:10 AM

Still not working , I am on Android anyone got any ideas ?

• Twizzel1
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 11:12 AM

so far ive seen only uk disabled as my american friends are still accessing games still no reply from wgt on any updates

• Mikey1874
    247 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 4:40 AM

Tapjoy credit offers still not working ? Anyone any ideas ?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 10:58 AM

Offers and surveys haven’t been available on my iPad for months. I had been able to do surveys from this web page but they are not working now either , just get a cogwheel , that stops. 
    Thankfully I can still get the 150 free credits from watching videos , but even that is onerous , with having to stop and start.
    It would be good if everyone could access all the means to earn credits . 

• Mikey1874
    247 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 2:55 PM

Back up and running in the UK

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 5:34 AM

Agree with your statement 100% Boss! Of course i get the feeling wgt doesn't give a flying........

• PinoyChris
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2022 7:54 PM

Hi. Just searching the forum for this for the first time. I have on two occasions been declined rewards under the reason I hadn't installed and run the app from the Tapjoy wall. I had!! This time I followed the instructions implicitly to avoid the same issue.

I'm posting this on here to see if others have had the same problems. I'm confident WGT doesn't care. But it gets my back up because I'm sure they're making revenue from all this. They can suck my if they think I'll buckle and pay money when there's fragrant issues with the rewards system. It's just a hook to encourage spending as usual. I'm sure this comment will be removed too. Won't want anyone thinking there's anything dubious about their associations.

• PAGES
RSS