Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is it against the rules to complain about WGT?

Fri, Aug 27 2021 9:25 AM (22 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 1:12 PM

To answer a couple of bits pdb1.

Your post wasn't there at the time. Another fact of moderation., it messes with the flow of a thread.

pdb1:
    With the exception of a very few privileged individuals like yourself . This is not an option for the WGT Universe .

Very much not true that I am one of the "privileged individuals" but what I meant was something like post onto a mod's wall which anyone can do.  Besides..........

pdb1:
    So why didn't you ? Lol

Hmm, what are you not getting from the post you were quoting?

There was/will be those on here who ask why I didn't ask a mod rather than make a public thread.  That though is the whole point, something like the actual rules of the game should be known to all of us not a privilege of those that the mods are friendly with or perhaps some who have monthly meetings with wgt.

@Craigswan, what was meant by coaching is in the first post here

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 2:32 AM

Fair enough but..

pdb1:
    My other comment was probably driven by the fact that you would get a response from a moderator .

You're almost certainly wrong.

There are two things I've asked double digit number of times, about coaching and the prospects of UEL appearing on this format.  I've never had an answer to either, as the coaching thread was frozen we know that they read the question.  

Someone else did get a reply about UEL (along the lines of yes but not soon) so I stopped asking, although as that was a wee while ago.....  There has never been a public statement, of any kind, on coaching.

Even if a mod would reply to me what would it really mean?  I could come on here and say Champ told me.......... but that wouldn't make it within or against the rules.  What was and is needed is a public statement from WGT, or an addition in the rules, so that everyone knows what they're up against when entering competitions (E-Tour in particular).

It would also be nice if they said something definitive, or even vague would be a help, about UEL.

• Cuppycake0
    838 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 1:31 PM

Hmm... Well I posted my initial post (the one that never posted) again a couple of days ago, and once again it's not here. 😒 

The post in question was about how the physics of this game (ie: compensating for wind  & elevation, ect.) became much more difficult about 10 months ago, and after another update about 3 months ago how putting became much more difficult, drives seem to not go as far as they used to, and the swing meter appearing to speed up and slow down erratically, and how I along with everyone in my country club AND everyone I play against have all noticed it, and nobody is happy about it.

I also asked for the people here to tell me if they've noticed it as well and to share their thoughts on this.

So there it is. Let's see if THIS clears the mods. 🤔

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2021 2:42 PM

Cuppycake0:
    So there it is. Let's see if THIS clears the mods. 🤔

:-))

Cuppycake0:
    I also asked for the people here to tell me if they've noticed it as well and to share their thoughts on this.

I could suggest it's wgt's way of making us get apparel but the the truth is I've not noticed the things you mentioned.

If this was happening to everyone I think it'd be a good thing.  Charts have been refined down to the nth degree, imagine if they were all suddenly useless :-)

• Cuppycake0
    838 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 10:50 AM

What exactly is PCEA? I somewhat know what Flash is. Is PCEA an newor different gaming program or platform? 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 6:29 PM

• Cuppycake0
    838 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2021 6:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

Cuppycake0:

What exactly is PCEA? I somewhat know what Flash is. Is PCEA an newor different gaming program or platform? 

Read the following thread...

WGT Early Access for PC

Don

Well I went through 10 pages of that and didn't really find an explanation of what PCEA is, an d when I realized there were 134 pages in all, I did another search that gave me a much better understanding. So if anyone else is interested, here's an even better link.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/647753.aspx?PageIndex=8

P.S.

But I do appreciate you trying to help. 😎

RSS