:-p

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 6:14 AM

Link to image: View

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 6:27 AM

Best guess is that someone changed the body of the message to the Chrome Soft balls without changing the heading. Often the offer has been for the Max balls but only WGT knows which balls you might get if you  made a purchase.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 6:43 AM

Oh, I know.  I'm just having a little fun.

Even more so, the email that came out states:

"It’s no secret that premium golf balls are the special sauce in a top-notch golf game and by purchasing WGT Credits today you’ll receive a free sleeve of premium Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Vapor Balls.
    These popular golf balls are optimized for maximum distance and feature an added vapor trail, making your shots easier to track. Simply purchase 2,000 or more WGT Credits today to receive your free sleeve!"

Doesn't state what level, and could be seen as the highest level Callaway CSX distance ball.

If WGT is reading, that ball doesn't make me jump to go purchase 2,000 credits just because.  Just a FYI...  Something like that in your survey would've been of value.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 7:34 AM

It was only after I replied that I really looked at the thread title in its entirety and realized you knew of which your were talking. I couldn't see your tongue pushing the cheek out.

Just another WGT oversight. Give them another bogie.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 12:21 PM

Updated.  ;-p

Link: View

RSS