Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please Help

Sun, Aug 1 2021 12:29 PM (1 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 5:13 AM

Hi all, I am reaching out to any of our generous community that are willing to help one of our members (Dries) and his wife, who have been through a horrific time recently. Our members (English Golf Club) and some members of other clubs helped Dries wife get the surgery that she so desperately needed but now, as you can see below, they require further help. Dries is one of the nicest people I’ve met in this game, but now he is a broken man 😢

Good morning brothers and sisters. I just want to once again thank each and every one of you who support me and Lorraine through the difficult time we are going through. Whether with donation or just with supported words it means a lot to us. We visited the Cancer doctor yesterday and he confirmed that Lorraine has stage 3 breast cancer and that she should go for chemo and radiation treatment, within the next 3 weeks in Bloemfontein. I know that you have done so much for us, but I ask with tears in my eyes if you if you can still assist us with donations so that we can do the treatment. GOD has helped us get here so far and I believe we should not stop now. If you can contribute, the GoFundMe fund is still active if you want to make another donation. GOD blesses each of you and stays safe. Regards Dries & Lorraine🙏 ❤️

If anyone is willing to help, please message myself (MKALER) or Nell3y using the following methods and we will send you the link as I don’t think WGT allow me to post it here. 

Post on either of our profile pages, send us a FR and message us via WGT, Discord Nell3y (Neil) EGC#2088, MKALER/Mark#0646. Telegarm Nell3y (Neil) English GC, MKALER1.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can offer.

Mark

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 12:29 PM

If anyone is willing to help our dear friend Dries and his wife but would like to have the link to read more about his devastating and difficult time, feel free to contact myself or Nell3y via the options above. 

Any help anyone can offer would be very gratefully appreciated. 

Mark 

RSS