Forums

Help › Forums

Re: NO "FedEx St. Jude Invitational" One & Done?

Wed, Jul 28 2021 1:14 PM (6 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 10:18 AM

No One & Done this week? I don't see it listed on the sheet...

• jacktrade51
    10,833 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 9:17 PM

You are a week early, lol on St. Jude.

The question is he doing it for the Olympics (that could be hard w/o prize money) and also there are 2 tournaments the next week, one opposite FedEX.

Also, I will add another question.  If Olympics are in play, should previous picks apply.  I think not since it is such a limited field.

Tom.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 5:04 AM

Oops you are correct !! I looked at the PGA tour schedule but neglected the "Dates"...But according to the One & Done Sheet  the next Tourney listed is "The Wyndam" so still no St. Jude ?

JD

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 9:09 AM

JDGHOST:

Oops you are correct !! I looked at the PGA tour schedule but neglected the "Dates"...But according to the One & Done Sheet  the next Tourney listed is "The Wyndam" so still no St. Jude ?

JD

I was actually about to post about this reminding everyone that the Olympics are this week so for the first time all year we don't have any tournament to choose from. I also haven't finished updating the last part of the One & Done sheet so the WGC Fed Ex St. Jude will still be good to go for next week.

-WGTJudgeSmails

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 10:06 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:

JDGHOST:

JD

I was actually about to post about this reminding everyone that the Olympics are this week so for the first time all year we don't have any tournament to choose from. I also haven't finished updating the last part of the One & Done sheet so the WGC Fed Ex St. Jude will still be good to go for next week.

-WGTJudgeSmails

Thanks Judge 👍   

Edit: We could have done a Gold, Silver, Bronze for the Olympics? No prize money but top 3 medal winners...

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 11:19 AM

Pheeeew...i thought i won t have time for my pick...lol

• stevedavies500
    1,859 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 1:14 PM

Thanks Judge appreciate all your efforts 

Steve

RSS