Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cabo and Harbor town

Tue, Oct 25 2011 3:46 PM (2 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 6:21 AM

First off, just got back from Cabo.  On the way to the hotel, passing through San Jose,  I saw a sign "Cabo Del Sol".  It didnt register at first, but a few seconds later I thought "holy sh!t", thats the WGT course!!  It was just as green as on the computer screen.  The contrast between the green and desert creates great scenery. 

Also, this is much more interesting.  In 2010 I invited 2 buddies of mine from work to stay with me at my dads house in Sea Pines (harbor town) for the Heritage golf tournament.  We have a family friend that lives on the 16th green where I go about once every 2 years to watch (great seats).  Well anyways, they recently built a 3 story rental unit on the 17th tee box, adjoining the house where me and my buddies watched.  We saw 2 people with WGT shirts.  One of my buddies says, "hey, look at that guys shirt".  We were like, nah, cant be.  Sure enough, 3 months later, blitz of Harbor Town is released.  So heres to you, WGT photo guys I saw on the 16th green/ 17th tee in 2010 Heritage golf tournament in Harbor Town!!!!!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 3:46 PM

Cool....good read. 

Change of pace in the forums this one.

Hp

RSS