Forums

Help › Forums

Cookie Management

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 25 2021 7:35 PM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 7:35 PM

I find this game to be programmed very well but I am sure many will not look at this site the in same way as I do..and at times u will get a slow load on some holes..but it never lasts to long but if it does..(say more then 10 seconds or so) the best way to fix the round is to reset it and this will usually last for you to finish the round with none or very few slow loads or meter jumps..but not all slow loads are at times a glitch in the game.. they are also caused by to many cookies on a players browser..and after your browser has over a few games or more collected a high number of cookies on it that  will cause slow loads as well and at times meter skips..all browsers have tools in them..some built in.. some not I do not know about phones and if this will apply to them as I am always on a lap top or desktop computer..but it easy to find the tool bar if it is not built in on any browser just right or left click the mouse at the top left hand side of your Browser..there you will see..(Add toolbar).. then add it...and after every so many rounds played check the cookie count and if it is high..say over 10 or so are on it clear them so the count is lower

Type in W G T..it will show.. only.. those cookies for the golf site..(if you click clear. all. it will clear all sites with cookies and you may have to sign back in to some of those sites again.. anyways when you have either found the golf site or typed it in typed or found the cookie management site click on the highest number as that is your cookie count and click that number..then clear selected and that count will go down..it will then ask if u want to save changes ..click yes it will ask also if would like to save changes on the next screen..and you click yes you are all done and all will and should be fine for your next round then close off that browser window ...but this does not mean you may always get rid of them  as it could be another player that did not clear theirs.good luck all and I hope this tip helped..it always works for me and very well I might add..see u on the courses..P S.. this post is closed to feedback and the reason it is ...Is because many players even when I posted it when flash player was used ,,would leave nasty messages saying you do not know what the hell you are talking about..and the cookies do not mater as this is a computer..and then get very mouthy with me..Well I been on this site a long long time and I do know what I am talking about..and I do not need mouthy feedback no more..if you follow my directions it will work great..mine always does and I clear mine when needed or about ever 5 to 7 rounds played..take care and have fun always

RSS