Forums

Help › Forums

Re: apparel levels

Sun, Aug 15 2021 11:19 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • davess2
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 4:42 PM

What is the best way to raise apparel levels,hopefully to level 10.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 9:29 PM

davess2:

Play lots of coin games.  Win coins and points toward apparel upgrades.  Spend some of the coins you win on apparel upgrades (when available).  It's not rocket science.

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 3:21 AM

Lots of coin games.

At the end of the day, apparel is not really valuable as all the credit tournaments disable apparel.  

The apparel is valuable in a friendly match where you can bomb that 360 yard drive.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 6:45 AM

pdiehm:
    all the credit tournaments disable apparel.  

not true

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 6:49 AM

davess2:

depends. 

probably the best way is to wear all SE apparel so that every once in a while you get an extra box on wins.

but if wearing a mismatched set (which i do) nets you more wins then it's probably a wash. 

in general the SE apparel is a good set to wear while leveling apparel but the added iron spin will take off a couple yards off your shots. make the adjustment.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 4:04 PM

pdb1:

Question .

The apparels in the pro shop . They do not work with apparel enhancements . Correct ?

It is accurate to say that apparel items from the vendors above do not have any enhancements built in.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 10:41 AM

that's up to you to decide. but set bonus isn't everything.

No one that plays in Bellagio regularly wears a complete sponsor set. it's all a hodgepodge mixture.

There is some variance with the top level coin players on what pieces they like.

If you like the TG complete set then use that.  the problem is you're giving up 25 yards on your drive. 

I could write and essay on apparel. ( and i have) but i'm not going to retype three pages of info.

Play around with the pieces. 

• PAGES
RSS