• PAGES
  • billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 1:36 PM

wise words from pdb1 and HackWilson

• jwick231
    180 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 7:13 PM

Aren't you just a ray of positive sunshine...

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 9:04 PM

Yeah when they time out instead of hitting the forfit button suck. Because you end up waiting for over a minutewaiting for them to timeout. Then get off game so you wait for them to reconnect. almost everyone that has a 150 average are cheating. You are loaded and it takes forever to load. They are master at maybe level 45. Then you really no your in trouble. When you pay for a sponser you want to get as much as you can in that time. no stats never putted . they are using that cheatengine program. Love to beat them though. Good times love this golf game.

• swale1722
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 9:49 PM

I do the math in my head non chanotley. I look st different reads,or shot angles,and other variables. Sometimes it just pops up and smacks me and others I have to methodically break the shot down in the time allotted. Forget next player unless I'm getting whooped and he is scoring well. Then I pick pace up to help him especially if it's free play. And if opponent bitches then he is not much of a player and deserves it. If the foul, and rude  starts earlier in round 1st&2and hole ! I will run clock down and then end up taking a 8 on every hole.

• konakika
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 25 2023 6:54 PM

How do (about 1% of) the people I play in coin rooms wait until the timer goes to zero and then hit their shot without penalty/shot clock resetting?

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 11:03 AM

konakika:

How do (about 1% of) the people I play in coin rooms wait until the timer goes to zero and then hit their shot without penalty/shot clock resetting?

your clock and opponent's clock are not the same, it's just lag and such dealing with multiplayer games...

IE: your clock says 0 but opponent's may read 2, 5, 10 or who knows.

• PAGES
RSS