Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Player Suggestion List Update?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 25 2021 6:47 PM (3 replies)
  • RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 7:39 AM

>"Hi everyone, thanks for all the suggestions and ideas you contribute. We read these >forums every day, and we wanted to acknowledge the common features >and improvements our players have asked for."

This was an original post going back to 11-30-2009 by WGTalex.

Has there been an updated and ongoing player suggestion list which displays items to be acted upon by priority, done items, and a by when date for those items pending?

~ Thanks ~ 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 7:24 PM

RickinWaSt:
    Has there been an updated and ongoing player suggestion list which displays items to be acted upon by priority, done items, and a by when date for those items pending?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA 😂😂😂

This is as good as it gets nowadays as far as responses from WGT:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/679667/4551448.aspx#4551448

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 2:16 PM

RickinWaSt:
    Has there been an updated and ongoing player suggestion list
    Yes, about 2012/13, and after a lot of mind grease by many players we heard, "We won't consider any of this." That dealt a serious blow to my positivity - not wasting any more time with good ideas from me!

RickinWaSt:
    and a by when date for those items pending?
    That's very much a no-go here, even more since one moderator had to rescind his finalisation date promise.

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 6:47 PM

~> That dealt a serious blow to my positivity - not wasting any more time with good ideas from me!

There you go! I stopped months ago, but was curious if anything may have changed. Not so. 

Thanks for your post!

RSS