Re: Topgolf survey

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2021 9:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 11:50 AM

garyk49:

I filled it out, yesterday.   And no doubt Topgolf or WGT will read a word of it.  In other words, it was a waste of time.

I took it too.  Agreed... a waste of time.

Of the 39 questions, about half or more were demographic questions (age, education, income, what other types of games do you play, etc.).  The likes / dislikes questions were often lumped together.  For example, they lumped Showdowns and Tap In Rewards into a single question about "special events".  Well, I personally like some special events and not others.  No way to differentiate between them when the question is asked that way.

No questions about Customer Support.  No questions about what we want to see fixed.  No questions about what features we'd like to see added or improved.

Like you said... a complete waste of time.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 9:54 PM

wedge0837:

I filled it out, my support went to multi-player games,

I suggested to ditch the Coin Games(absolutely useless), the 'Online Community',(wth is that) lol my *** on that one. 

Otherwise, I think that the whole point of the Survey was to get me to look at the Topgolf facilities that they have built, as I was directed to the Topgolf site when the Survey was completed. 

hmm. 

Dumbest survey I have ever seen.  I filled it out too although I had to lie on 1 question.

What social media do you use?  WGT was not an option nor was none of the above.

I agree, all about promoting TopGolf

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 9:58 PM

Even funnier, when they directed me to closest TopGolf site, they missed it by 20 miles and 1/2 hour of driving.  So their website needs work.

• PAGES
RSS