Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Fascination: Not just another Country Club..

Thu, Aug 5 2021 3:45 AM (3 replies)
  • PuddyWoods
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 1:18 AM

The Fascination was born when we all decided we didn't just want to be a cog in the big club wheel, we are not like most other teams wanting 100+ players who get lost in the maze of the mundane.  We are looking for intelligent players who like to play a lot of WGT golf.

You would be joining a group who define 'Team', our main aim is continuous improvement, whilst we develop our individual games, it is just as important to develop the club game and understanding as well. We are from all over the globe & enjoy getting to know each other chewing the fat on Telegram (Our platform of choice to run the club), the banter flows which keeps team morale up.

We are passionate about Inter Club tournaments but we also clash and Turf for fun 

Our goal is to have a team that is fiercely competitive in the world of WGT whilst not taking ourselves too seriously and always having each others backs.

My name is above the door but we make decisions as a team, if you would like to know more please contact me on Telegram https://t.me/PuddyWoods

Looking forward to welcoming you into the family

• JamieBhoyo
    607 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 2:36 PM

Thanks for adding me to your relaxed and inventive club, nice to chill and play at my own pace no pressures to let this guy play whenever. Great bunch of guys. Be my treat to help you all along the path, some cart paths too Cheers Guys

• PuddyWoods
    17 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 9:09 AM

Bump

• KegsonKegs1
    387 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 3:45 AM

Come join us, a bunch of fun and improving all the time! 

RSS