Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players must’ve gotten better or I just suck!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 12 2021 1:04 PM (3 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 4:23 AM

Haven’t been playing like I used to, and now I feel I’m a hack, gets beaten by mostly all tiers. That’s what I like about this game, always something to work on, never boring.

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 11:50 AM

Man do I ever know that feeling well. I'm only a Tour Master 63.04 and just recently rejoined the game community after a few years away but something has certainly changed in this game. I'm finding it difficult to sink a 3 foot putt these days and the moving speed of the dots seems to be way off. Perhaps I'm just too old for this game.

Dave

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 12:30 PM

Davemuck63:
    I'm only a Tour Master 63.04 and just recently rejoined the game community after a few years away but something has certainly changed in this game. I'm finding it difficult to sink a 3 foot putt these days and the moving speed of the dots seems to be way off.

Dave, I don't know if you are aware of this, but there's now an option in SETTINGS to change the dot speed.  It's called PUTTING GRID.  STANDARD is more like what you see on mobile.  CLASSIC is more like what we used to have on PC/Flash.  Might not solve all your putting problems (maybe you're just rusty), but it might help.  Good luck.

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 1:04 PM

Thank you very much Sam. I did not know this. I will make the change.

Dave

RSS