Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players found in my CC who I had not invited nor accepted

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 14 2021 12:39 AM (5 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2021 8:06 AM

Last year I created a CC for just myself, no other members.  Some time this year, can't remember when, I looked at my CC and found 3 more players in there.  I recognised one name as it is someone on my friend list (who hasn't played since we lost the Flash version), but the other two I'd never heard of.  I have never invited anyone to the CC, nor have I accepted any requests.  Does anyone know how they might have got into my CC without my approval?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 9:54 AM

If you go into your cc , you will see that there are options available to you as owner , you need to ensure it is ticked that you do not accept new members, or at the very least they have to be approved by you first. I suspect you just need to amend it on the cc screen .

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 3:19 AM

Thank you both, I didn't realise there was a setting where anyone who requests membership simply gets in!  Changed now, no more stragglers walking in off the street  :)

Pdb - I know how CC's work, been here long enough to have figured that out.  But I play very little these days, and even less since the Flash version went... cos it's just a crap cartoon now with no realism at all - the ball seems to be the size of a football in the air, flying like a balloon, the sound when i hits the ground is like two pieces of wood being knocked together, and don't get me started on the avatars or the putting!  The only reason I set up my own CC was to get shot pal and putter pal, which are second rate compared to the ruler I made for myself (and others) some years ago when the Cthruview overlay worked.

So there you have it, in a nutshell  :)

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 4:07 PM

Well, that was pretty silly, since the free Putter Pal and Shot Pal don't come along until your club hits a certain level, and a one member club isn't exactly there. As a club owner, I suggest you disband your club and join another, or build your club to the level necessary.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 12:39 AM

K7JBQ:

Well, that was pretty silly, since the free Putter Pal and Shot Pal don't come along until your club hits a certain level, and a one member club isn't exactly there. As a club owner, I suggest you disband your club and join another, or build your club to the level necessary.

He has ! It kicks in at level four he is level four !

RSS