Forums

Help › Forums

Re: peanut Labs ID

Sat, Jan 1 2022 1:33 PM (9 replies)
  • Koclea
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 6:40 PM

Can anyone tell me where to find my peanuts labs ID from within WGT.  I have been suspended ant they ae asking for my ID??

• mrmp1
    536 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 7:37 PM

On the take surveys page click on settings 

Mel

• Koclea
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 8:45 PM

OK, I may be dense but I cant see Settings anywhere.  I have a button "Agree & access site"!!

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 12:11 PM

On the left nav bar of this web site, click EARN FREE CREDITS.  Settings is at the top right.

• Koclea
    28 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 6:44 PM

The screen shot above is after you click the 'Agree and Enter Site" button.  When I click that button I get the message about my account being suspended and that screen does not have the settings button

• Merky1too
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2021 8:50 AM

Did this ever get answered? I am also looking for my Peanuts Lab ID # and the Settings ICON referred to above is no longer visible after log in.

• Koclea
    28 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 2:39 PM

No, still would love to get my Peanut ID

• Merky1too
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2021 8:48 AM

Has anyone attempted to contact Dynata regarding the terrible lack of responsiveness, atrocious customer service and/or resolution of issues by their company, Peanut Labs Media, Inc.?

Just curious if anyone has went down this path in attempt to obtain resolution for banned accounts to their survey wall.

• GOLDENcueBALL
    37 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 1:33 PM

I have the same problem long time ago and still can't figure why they don't reactivate it... its like we committed a crime....

If anyone else fixed this case please let us know 🙏 💜 

RSS