Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Phoenix is Rising!

Fri, Jan 7 2022 6:00 PM (9 replies)
  • StevieB154
    218 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2021 2:36 PM
    So, imagine you're a member in a really friendly Country Club. A nice mix of abilities, a core of around forty active players playing every day out of the seventy-odd members. Level 16 I think we were, held our own in Turf Wars unless we came up against those players who can score sixty five BILLION points!! We regularly finished in the top 100 in The Clashes we played which is fine as the most important thing was having fun playing the game without any undue pressure.
    And then.... An email arrives telling you that the club has been closed down! No warning, it just shut down. What happened isn't important at this time, but the members scattered and for a few hours it was like someone had just turned off the light! Some of us regrouped and started a new Country Club which, in just over a week has managed to reach level 4 so at least I don't have a DIY shot meter stuck to my monitor!
    We would like the Phoenix Bandits Country Club to grow into something special but we need some players. If you're not in a country club, or in a country club which doesn't satisfy your needs, play regularly and want to be part of our development, drop me a line  and give us a go. We arrange lots of tournaments and member levels currently range from Tour Pro up to Champion. We are particularly looking for new players who would like somewhere to learn more about the finer points of the game and progress up through the ranks in a relaxed and friendly environment.
    By the way... we're nothing to do with Phoenix, Arizona, more the bird from Greek mythology which rose from the ashes and well, the bandit part comes from the fact that we're a little bit better than we let on to be.... sometimes!
    Look forward to hearing from you!
    Steve
    StevieB154
  • CARSLEY74
    752 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 6:49 AM

Sounds good mate 

• StevieB154
    218 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 8:16 AM

Thanks for the friends request. I have added you to my friend list and as you don't appear to belong to a club, I've also sent you an invitation to join The Phoenix Bandits.

Sorry it took so long to respond, I was supposed to receive an email notification of any responses to my post on here, but I didn't get one... probably my fault but I'll look into it!

If you're up for a life as a bandit, join the club and I'll write to you more then

Steve

• DAputts
    1,748 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 10:55 AM

Bump it up..

• DAputts
    1,748 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 10:53 PM

Bump it up

• StevieB154
    218 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2021 10:07 AM

Bump it up!

Most recent Clashes - we finished 60th and 59th. 

We need more players to push on. Come help us!!

• StevieB154
    218 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 8:07 AM

Interested in becoming a Bandit?  Find us here!!!

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/phoenix_bandits/default.aspx

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 4:24 PM

Bump for a great club

StevieB154:

Interested in becoming a Bandit?  Find us here!!!

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/phoenix_bandits/default.aspx

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 6:00 PM

Bump

RSS