Re: How do you get an answer? 7th Post - modified

Mon, Jul 26 2021 1:30 AM (28 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2021 5:20 PM

alosso:

dhjam1:
    What happened to your post? 
    I had the impression that it might breach the Guidelines, and I didn't want it to be my second (temporary) ban.

I was too late to delete it, so I had to edit/snip it.

👌

• jacktrade51
    10,832 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2021 9:17 PM

Member services has gone south, and they are killing AS!  Have to think after 7 months it is on purpose!

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2021 1:37 AM

jacktrade51:

Member services has gone south, and they are killing AS!  Have to think after 7 months it is on purpose!

Makes sense because you are hitting the ball every second shot which means half the ball hits which transfers to half the ball sales.

• gatorbilly
    608 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2021 11:34 AM

I agree PDB, I was not a fan of the new format, but I do agree that alt shot has re-amerged to the level it once was  Billy

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 6:50 AM

>>> What I take from this... Is that those particular features are not possible / convertible , >>> not programmable in this PCEA or Mobile . It looks like we are not getting those and >>> more .

Whatever "those particular features'" that may not be incorporated could be communicated.

• jacktrade51
    10,832 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 10:47 PM

callaghan159:

jacktrade51:

Makes sense because you are hitting the ball every second shot which means half the ball hits which transfers to half the ball sales.

Actually that doesn't make sense.  Just as many shots are being hit in the same amount of time.

So what if it is spread out over 4 players.

Tom.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 1:30 AM

jacktrade51:

callaghan159:

jacktrade51:

Actually that doesn't make sense.  Just as many shots are being hit in the same amount of time.

So what if it is spread out over 4 players.

Tom.

4 players playing alt shot is not the same as 4 players playing a 9 hole round. Some alt shot games don't go 9 holes and yes, some go more. Maybe the different length of games balances out, who knows. Just my opinion. 

RSS