Re: Not Eligible for Showdown?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 5 2021 5:59 PM (4 replies)
  • MmmBourbon
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 6:37 PM

Howdy!

I was dirty on this!

I enjoy the showdown format but was declined entry to the current showdown - I guess its about levels etc (I'm a L101 TM) but disappointing to be told you are 'not eligible' but also nowhere does it say what the eligibility requirement actually is? Anyone know what the rules are?

cheers MmmBourbon

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2021 12:33 PM

MmmBourbon:

Howdy!

I was dirty on this!

MmmBourbon:
    I enjoy the showdown format but was declined entry to the current showdown
     - I guess its about levels etc (I'm a L101 TM) but disappointing to be told you are 'not eligible' but also nowhere does it say what the eligibility requirement actually is? Anyone know what the rules are?

cheers MmmBourbon

More than likely, unless I am mistaken, the reason you are receiving this message is because the latest showdown took place LAST week. You said...

MmmBourbon:
    I enjoy the showdown format

so you must be familiar with the process.

I am guessing you missed the timeline to enter last week.

Don

• MmmBourbon
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2021 5:49 PM

Thanks Don, I tried to enter the latest showdown on the right day (Was Sunday here) and it normally works well. The big Showdown button said "Not Eligible" right on the screen you click on when selecting a game type .... but it doesn't say why. I can understand if its targeted at certain levels sometimes but it would be good if it said what the requirements actually are! :-)

cheers Bourbon

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2021 7:31 AM

This was NOT a regular Showdown.
    It was a Showdown "RUSH" which takes only 3 days to complete from start to finish rather than the standard 7.
    There was only one day of qualifying, so the reason you are not eligible is because you showed up after the qualifying had ended.

RSS