Help › Forums

Re: TOP Items To FIX

Mon, Aug 2 2021 7:23 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,890 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 9:47 PM

littleboots:

I'll add one: Let us lock the position of the shot tracer. I have to move it out of my face on every single shot.

Agreed.  And in addition to making it lockable, can you give us the option to keep it on the screen after our turn is over?  

• celamantia
    79 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2021 1:04 PM

As far as heartbeats, I like mine at 10 feet. Seems like this wouldn't be hard to be a personal setting so we can each get heartbeats when they make sense to us?

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2021 4:48 AM

remove the ball from the fairway or green that's there.  

Camera's.  Some holes you have no reverse view of the green, and have to guess on the wind.  Or with putting.  Just not fun.

make coin rooms a 60 second timer

Add alt shot/match/skins to mobile

Fix the tee markers as some of them are not able to be played on mobile, only PC.

For stats, add in an option to look at last 7 days, last 30 days, last 90 days and lifetime.  This helps players see improvement.  Right now, the only number that changes is my 1 putt, 2 putt and 3 putt percentages.  

Putting green for every course.  Right now, the putting green play stinks.  The hard putting green is useless as if you miss the putt it's off the green and you have to start over.  100% waste of time.  

how about some coin conversion (ie:  1,000,000 coins for 1,000 credits or something)...this would entice folks to play coin rooms.

speaking of coin rooms, how about a 9 hole room other than Shanghai?  

i'm sure there's more, i just can't think of them.

• celamantia
    79 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 7:46 PM

pdb1:

If you say so . Still haven't heard a heartbeat . But I don't plan on turning my sound on either .

But good 1st Post .

You seem to be playing and enjoying . Keep it up .

Welcome to the Forums .

Thank you!  I usually play with sound off as well (I'd be quite happy to never hear "Never up, never in" again), but I can see the "heartbeat" as pulsing white on the edge of the monitor.  I don't play on mobile usually so I don't know if there is a "visible" heartbeat there.

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 1:52 PM

2 things:

First can you make the player status more informative. ie. I am playing a H2H and I get an invitation from a friend because he does not know that  I am already playing. Guy thinks I don't want to play him and stops sending invites.

Torrey Pines #3  says elevation is -38 ft. I have to use -68 ft. to not over shoot the green.

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 7:23 AM

increase the number of videos from 75 to 150 per day

Have a double the credit reward for videos once a month or so.  

Doing this allows the game to make money off people using credits to buy the better balls, which in turn helps their game and has them playing more. Win win for everyone around.

While we're at it, fix the coding so you can only be logged into 1 device at a time, and make it so the game wont work on emulators.  

• Mikey1874
    247 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 5:11 AM

This should be one of the first things to rectify, in the flash version you were RED if you were playing and GREEN if you were not playing and looking for a game. I wish someone from the game would come on here and let us know how easy/difficult it would be to fix it from everyone being green on the game.

Mike

• Mikey1874
    247 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 5:12 AM

dschlapman:

2 things:

First can you make the player status more informative. ie. I am playing a H2H and I get an invitation from a friend because he does not know that  I am already playing. Guy thinks I don't want to play him and stops sending invites.

Torrey Pines #3  says elevation is -38 ft. I have to use -68 ft. to not over shoot the green.

This should be one of the first things to rectify, in the flash version you were RED if you were playing and GREEN if you were not playing and looking for a game. I wish someone from the game would come on here and let us know how easy/difficult it would be to fix it from everyone being green on the game.

Mike

• RickinWaSt
    2,068 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 7:23 AM

Fix the following critical issues that have impacted many WGT members for over 30 days...

1) Email me replies to this post => Not working

2) Sent messages from members => Not working

Customer service has been bombarded with the above issues. Two updates later = No change /-:

• PAGES
RSS