Forums

Help › Forums

Re: **Downtime Tonight (6/22/2021) Special Start Time 8pmPT

Thu, Jul 1 2021 2:52 AM (1 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 7:08 AM

So as Mrs. Dame has stated in above post the "Unity" Flag issue is a problem it "seems" to ONLY be the Flags/Pins  not the Tee Markers 

So I have gone thru the flag markers to weed out the unusable Flags   They are as follows

1. cornucopia
    2. Jet Ski
    3. Toy Pickup
    4. Eiffel Tower
    5. stereo
    6. Vinyl Record                                                                                                                                                "There may be a few more with a few more clashes have happened since my research                                                                                                                                          JD
  • JohnD32960
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 8:30 AM

I am having an issue logging into the game on my iPad. It started last night while the update was in progress, but is still happening this morning after inputting my login info. It just sits at the "loading" page. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 9:06 AM

JDGHOST:
    "seems" to ONLY be the Flags/Pins  not the Tee Markers 
    Thanks JD for that longer list of unusable flags.  But now, the palm tree MARKERS have also not been usable…..none of my Mac users could enter the club tourneys where I added them.

Also, they had to find a work around to even play the Clash where we won them.

• TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 9:25 AM

All previous messages are now gone , and after pressing SEND to post your message...a non-English prompt shows up

• GAC4151
    458 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 10:23 AM

So now that the new platform has been installed when will clubs be able to set up tournaments using codes? 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 7:00 AM

WGTChampion:

We have a downtime tonight 6/22/2021 starting at 8PM Pacific. 

Has anyone else had problems receiving replies to forum posts since the update? I am getting all of the rest of my WGT email (I think), but I am not getting any replies to forum posts from this main forum. Most threads won't cause any serious issues. However, trying to run an open Tour for all of WGT and not getting email as players post scores is causing a lot of extra work to something that was already a very time consuming project.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brett

P.S. I have clicked "email me replies to this post." so I can see if this issue continues going forward.

EDIT: I have not received the email for this post that I would normally receive.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 11:27 AM

BPeterson8256:
    EDIT: I have not received the email for this post that I would normally receive.

Brett, it might just be a timing thing.  See if you get an email containing this reply.  My Forum posts usually post pretty quickly.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 12:00 PM

SamSpayed:

BPeterson8256:

Brett, it might just be a timing thing.  See if you get an email containing this reply.  My Forum posts usually post pretty quickly.

Still nothing...

I first started to notice with two other posts that I have been getting replies to for weeks. Both of them are posts that I started as well. I did receive notices for the clash during the clash though. So it seems to just be forum posts that I am no longer getting.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 6:44 AM

BPeterson8256:

WGTChampion:

We have a downtime tonight 6/22/2021 starting at 8PM Pacific. 

Has anyone else had problems receiving replies to forum posts since the update? I am getting all of the rest of my WGT email (I think), but I am not getting any replies to forum posts from this main forum. Most threads won't cause any serious issues. However, trying to run an open Tour for all of WGT and not getting email as players post scores is causing a lot of extra work to something that was already a very time consuming project.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brett

P.S. I have clicked "email me replies to this post." so I can see if this issue continues going forward.

UPDATE: With the new week, I am getting all WGT email from entering tournaments. I am still not getting any email from replies to posts. Am I the only one having this issue?

@WGTChampion, are you hearing of this issue from anyone else?

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 7:02 AM

BPeterson8256:
    I am still not getting any email from replies to posts. Am I the only one having this issue?

You're not the only one experiencing this issue Brett.

The replies stopped coming into my email account, after the last update.

Cheers,

Waz.

RSS