Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Showdown glitch

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 24 2021 12:02 AM (9 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 12:38 PM

Im 2 under and opponent quits game....I get an error code, then booted back to lobby where I must start over?

I know WGT will not cure this, its just another, "does anybody work here" rant

I know the answer

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 9:36 PM

Just got my first turd tonight. -2 after 2, even for a final result for these 3 holes.

• PRIESTESS
    10,700 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2021 11:23 PM

rjteeithi:

Im 2 under and opponent quits game....I get an error code, then booted back to lobby where I must start over?

I know the answer

Considering it allows any tier from hack upwards to play, its quite astonishing how the glitch isn't no.1 priority and fixed by now,]

Did you use the speed arrow during that game?

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 2:11 AM

Three holes to play and game loads then error message says time has expired and I got 3 bogies, still one day and 8 hours left to play the round. WGT is run by a mob of amateurish numpties if they can’t figure how to rectify this garbage after 2 years of showdowns. Goodonya WGT clowns.

• budliteman
    157 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 12:23 PM

it gave me 3 bogeys on 13 , 14 and 15 today i made no bogeys at al my opponent  quit on the last hole i don't know if that cause it but i would not like for this to happen on the ast round 

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:15 PM

PRIESTESS:

rjteeithi:

I know the answer

Considering it allows any tier from hack upwards to play, its quite astonishing how the glitch isn't no.1 priority and fixed by now,]

Did you use the speed arrow during that game?

Speed Arrow?

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:17 PM

budliteman:

it gave me 3 bogeys on 13 , 14 and 15 today i made no bogeys at al my opponent  quit on the last hole i don't know if that cause it but i would not like for this to happen on the ast round 

One thing you can always count on, your credits will be deducted without fail...

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2021 1:42 AM

budliteman:

I dont play the showdowns. It seems every showdown has the same issues of people being given bogeys. Why are people playing these showdowns when the same issues happen every week. I just dont understand. It's like people like getting a kick in the "family jewels" and saying "that felt good.....do it again". Ugh.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 5:51 PM

rjteeithi:
    Speed Arrow?
    After anyone shoots, there are double carats in a circle near where your swing circle usually is (at least in my set-up) that, if “pressed,” (and maintained) will speed up the shot taken.  Affects only video speed, not what happens to the shot.

I use it all the time (except on putts) so as to fit 9 holes into my sponsorship 30 minutes.  I have never been given an error code or bogeys in a Showdown. 

I have had people forfeit in Showdowns, but have always been able to continue the unplayed holes alone. 

I guess I have been lucky. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 12:02 AM

callaghan159:

budliteman:

I dont play the showdowns. It seems every showdown has the same issues of people being given bogeys. Why are people playing these showdowns when the same issues happen every week. I just dont understand. It's like people like getting a kick in the "family jewels" and saying "that felt good.....do it again". Ugh.

I think one reason so many mobile players play the showdowns is that we don’t have so many options with other types of play. Mobile players have been brought up on coin room matches and the showdowns use these. It’s not ideal , I would love to be able to play alt shots and match play , etc . 

RSS