Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tie-Dye Showdown issue

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2021 5:47 PM (20 replies)
  • EZCupps
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2021 5:51 AM

Same thing happened to me.  I did not cancel.  It did it all by itself.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2021 9:43 AM

there are at least 30 separate forum posts about this topic. 2-3 new ones every month. Ive already answered one of these on monday or tuesday. 

suggestion: pay attention to the forums more than just when you have a problem. could have been avoided.

• DanimalSports65
    805 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2021 2:14 PM

Hi Ana. No, I was just sitting there waiting for it to find me an opponent. I didn't touch anything til it quit.

• DanimalSports65
    805 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2021 2:28 PM

No, it couldn't have. As I stated, I was waiting for an opponent to be found and the search quit on its own. Nothing I would have read on the Forum would have mattered, because it wasn't caused by something I did or by playing up against the deadline - the 2nd round had just gotten underway.

Suggestion: try again and chill the attitude, or scroll on by.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 6:44 AM

DanimalSports65:

No, it couldn't have. As I stated, I was waiting for an opponent to be found and the search quit on its own. Nothing I would have read on the Forum would have mattered, because it wasn't caused by something I did or by playing up against the deadline - the 2nd round had just gotten underway.

Suggestion: try again and chill the attitude, or scroll on by.

well that's an internet connection problem. probably on your end. What is WGT supposed to program in? 

it matches you up in a game. your connection sucks and somehow they are supposed to interpret your inability to play as involuntary.

what's your programming solution to that?

• DanimalSports65
    805 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 7:02 AM

You jump to conclusions like you're on a pogo stick.

Not an internet connection problem on MY end. Wasn't an internet connection problem for the 5 matches played right before it either. I've got the bandwidth.

Done yet? 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 3:03 PM

DanimalSports65:

You jump to conclusions like you're on a pogo stick.

Not an internet connection problem on MY end. Wasn't an internet connection problem for the 5 matches played right before it either. I've got the bandwidth.

Done yet? 

ah but it is a connection problem. Your device and the server stop communicating or at least communicating effectively enough to transmit the data that a game has started.

and yes there is a work around. but you seem to really think you know everything about this topic so  I'll let you figure it out. good luck.

• DanimalSports65
    805 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 3:29 PM

Finally. Thanks for playing.

RSS