Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Searching for a new Country Club

Wed, Jul 20 2022 12:05 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lkjhhjkljhb
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 1:41 PM

How do I find a new Country Club that I know will have lots of tournaments?

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 2:44 PM

My club always has a minimum of 10 to 12 at all times. Among these are some that are tier specific and most of the time you'll find win free money tournaments. Trophies given for your great shots, Discord, turf war and clash participation if you want to but not required, you'll find it all. We have more than a few members that are in the U.K. and would welcome you. I have sent an invite to you.

• lkjhhjkljhb
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 3:03 PM

Request accepted. Thanks for that. There are so many clubs and they all seem to play very few, if any, tournaments. I just like the variety. Play well!

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 4:04 PM

lkjhhjkljhb:

How do I find a new Country Club that I know will have lots of tournaments? 

Thanks for joining. You are a solid addition to our membership.

• StevenWarner
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 3:00 AM

Hi I'm Brandelyn or Brandy 28 a nurse.I don't know if you accept girls or not. My screen name is STEVENWARNER  He is my late husband, he was a soldier. They would not let me have two accounts and let me change name, I get called so many names, and bad talk oh well I'm looking for a CC that has more tournaments and such so I can play more. I'm on a Chromebook so I can't play match play. If you send an invite I'll leave the club i'm in now. Thanks for listening.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 6:12 AM

• be4melizz
    22 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2021 4:53 AM

Could you e-mail me about removal? Just trying to figure out why.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2021 9:53 AM

I have sent you a message.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2021 8:06 AM

UPDATE:   It is good to have be4melizz back in the club.

• Beadlow1973
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 4:39 PM

Could you send me an invite too please as I would like to join a club that has a lot of tournaments and I can't find one right now.

Thanks,

John

• PAGES
RSS