Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Time to delete inactive clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 3 2021 7:42 AM (3 replies)
  • Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 5:42 AM

Please delete the clubs where no players have played a game in 2 years. How,can a club have 250 members and nobody has played in 2YEARS. There is currently 10 clubs with under 5 members inactive for over 5+ years...delete these clubs. There must be 1000s of inactive players over 2 + years, Delete these accounts. I understand you want to be able to say we have 10 thousand players but when 3000 have not played a game in years it’s stinks.....WGT should charge 1000 gold to start a cc. To many get started while so many are empty.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 7:22 AM

It’s not that simple. The owner of that club paid money to start that club. Regardless if the club is dead or not, WGT cannot just delete members, or clubs without their approval.

There is nothing in the WGT rules that say you must have an active account to be a member if this game. If someone paid money for credits and came back to the game only to find that their credits, clubs, and anything else they paid money for where deleted, WGT could be help responsible.

However, I do think something should be done, I just don’t know what.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 7:37 AM

Ans exactly how do these inactive clubs/players affect your game or CC ?  Not at all.

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 7:42 AM

Good points.....just feel a new member who has no ideal starts an account and WGT suggest clubs to join who are looking for members. That entire first page is dead club 5 plus years of nobody playing...just feel bad for those players who get stuck and a club like that and can’t take advantage of being on a great team.

maybe they can suspend that dead club and if they ever came back they can easily reach out to WGT by email saying I’m back .

RSS