rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 12 2023 2:21 PM (26 replies)
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:54 AM

pdb1:

AnaNikolaj:

1Universurfr:

Who died & made you god??? Just because I am a legend doesn't mean I can't play a warm up game in a lesser value round. Furthermore, you failed to address my comment about hacks / amateurs / pros, shooting Master & Legend shots / rounds.

I feel your pain, as I'm sure there are many multis in those coin rooms. However, to be qualified to assess which ones are true multis, you must first be able to break par on St. Andrews front 9 on a somewhat regular basis. That leaves you out of that conversation then... 

No . He's been around for quite a while . I know for a fact he is a decent player .

First check his scores and stats and then get your facts straight ;-) That's bad even for starter balls and anyone with half decent hand to eye coordination and 4th grade math skills should outscore that within their 1st month or 2.

Unless you were joking... 

• 1Universurfr
    46 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 6:43 PM

I'm old, deteriorating sight & reflexes...I may have missed it in all the comments I just read, but I don't think I saw anyone address the fact that Tour Pros & lower are using Legend distance clubs & balls , while also getting 30 to 100 yard tee advantages.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2022 12:44 PM

1Universurfr:

I'm old, deteriorating sight & reflexes...I may have missed it in all the comments I just read, but I don't think I saw anyone address the fact that Tour Pros & lower are using Legend distance clubs & balls , while also getting 30 to 100 yard tee advantages.

1.5 years later and you're still in the beginner coin rooms. the problem isn't who you're playing the problem is your play.

coin rooms sort skill.

there may be a level 90 tour pro with a decent set of clubs and driver etc. But if they actually were any good. the game would have tiered them up. 

they make more bogeys than birdies. Im guessing this is probably your problem as well. 

instead of complaining. get better. because that's the real issue here. if you were any good it wouldn't bother you to play them. 

• 1Universurfr
    46 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 7:40 PM

Did you ever hear of getting old, or reflexes deteriorating? What accomadations does WGT impliment for people that can no longer carry their old average ???  check my score record... I shoot closer to 74 than my wgt posted 66 !

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Apr 7 2023 4:20 PM

1Universurfr:

Did you ever hear of getting old, or reflexes deteriorating? What accomadations does WGT impliment for people that can no longer carry their old average ???  check my score record... I shoot closer to 74 than my wgt posted 66 !

Just a thought.  Have you tried using some slower meter balls?  The L33 Callaways are pretty good balls and are only 250 credits per sleeve.  They might help you if your reflexes have slowed.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 12:21 AM

SamSpayed:

1Universurfr:

Just a thought.  Have you tried using some slower meter balls?  The L33 Callaways are pretty good balls and are only 250 credits per sleeve.  They might help you if your reflexes have slowed.

True. Not to mention swapping those irons for some that aren't lightning fast....

@the OP

Seeing I was a bit snarky towards you a few years back and given what you wrote about getting old (which, hopefully, will happen to us all), I have an offer for you. I'l send you new L97 irons (very slow meter) and a dozen sleeves of Callies, all you need is to confirm you want them either here or on my wall. I would've sent them your way without confirmation, but seeing you rented only the driver and 3w (which aren't the issue in your bag) made me pause. Plus, I learned from experience that some players don't even realise they've been gifted stuff. 

• 1Universurfr
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 7:06 PM

So, you have never seen an amature or a pro, quit a low scoring round to keep their average high ?

• 1Universurfr
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 7:23 PM

Thank you very much, I accept your kind & generous offer.

I never used the surveys / earn free equipment features,  but I have "invested"  over $3,500.00 of actual money in this game. I stopped a few years ago, after 1 too many occurances of a new ( very few hits) premium ball goes lost or in the water. Also, I have played on 4 different computers over the years, always had comcast / xfinity cable internet service, and have never been without meter skip/ hesitate / jump...

With my venting 'almost' done, Thank you again for your kind offer...we shall see if it lessens the usual cursing ( out loud in my room) that I engage in when playing   = )

RSS