Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Community Update June 2021

Fri, Jun 25 2021 3:43 PM (55 replies)
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2021 10:05 AM

C'mon Man you know the thing............

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 8:19 PM

You said comment here so here it goes.

Need an explanation!  Enhanced clubs and I have only increased distances on my driver and 3w.  I hate enhanced/coin game clubs (equipment, not active clubs with members) but I guess I have to live with them.

Please explain why my rated yardage on enhanced drivers changes between 312 and 303 in coin games, and today changed from 303 to 307 in club clash

I thought the first related to balancing competetion which is totally idiotic given the way the enhanced clubs and coin games work.

But 303 to 307 yards rated driver in same club clash is incomprehensible.

So question #1:  Why are the driver distances changed at all?  We acquire them then WGT switches them?

Question #2:  In a club clash, we are playing on our own.  So driver distance changes from 303 for several rounds to 307.  What?!

Question #3:  What is the logic for switching yardages in coin games?

Some of us map yardage on given clubs so we know what we are trying to do.  Re-mapped for driver for traditional driver vs. enhanced one.  But now, 3 different sets of yards on same enhanced club is insane and incomprehensible.

Please explain!

Tom.

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 8:59 PM

pdb1:
     What in the expletive is UEL ?

Uneven Lies my man

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 9:04 PM

jacktrade51:

You said comment here so here it goes.

Need an explanation!  Enhanced clubs and I have only increased distances on my driver and 3w.  I hate enhanced/coin game clubs (equipment, not active clubs with members) but I guess I have to live with them.

Please explain why my rated yardage on enhanced drivers changes between 312 and 303 in coin games, and today changed from 303 to 307 in club clash

I thought the first related to balancing competetion which is totally idiotic given the way the enhanced clubs and coin games work.

But 303 to 307 yards rated driver in same club clash is incomprehensible.

So question #1:  Why are the driver distances changed at all?  We acquire them then WGT switches them?

Question #2:  In a club clash, we are playing on our own.  So driver distance changes from 303 for several rounds to 307.  What?!

Question #3:  What is the logic for switching yardages in coin games?

Some of us map yardage on given clubs so we know what we are trying to do.  Re-mapped for driver for traditional driver vs. enhanced one.  But now, 3 different sets of yards on same enhanced club is insane and incomprehensible.

Please explain!

Tom.

Tom my man 

Disregard  yardage ratings when they seem to "Change" it's only a visual glitch    If your driver is rated at 312 (or whatever is supposed to be) with the mickey mouse boosts on Then that's what it will Always "Actually" play when your in an apparel  game.. So the numbers do sometimes glitch and change but NOT the actual playability..

Hope that helps ya buddy 

JD

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2021 3:43 PM

Thank you, JD.

I will run with that and see what happens.

Tom.

RSS