Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Community Update June 2021

Fri, Jun 25 2021 3:43 PM (55 replies)
  • okiechuck
    6,451 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 7:01 PM

Is there a way to eliminate unwanted apparel?  A lot of stupid stuff like some hats and shirts will never be used and they are just taking up space.

Cheers

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:05 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:
    Your lowest score is the one that counts in the qualifier . Right ? It just happened at around 3:00 AM .
    It should be easy to check .

This was meant as a question to Champion .

I am getting no responses from CS .

Surprised?

• okiechuck
    6,451 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 8:00 PM

In an effort to know when someone is available to be invited to a stroke, A/S or match game, some in my club tried clicking on the three dots in the upper left corner to gain access to Settings. Once there we arrowed down to Off Line to avoid being invited to another game. This seem to work but when we did that, it shut down the chat.  Some of us didn't mind because we use Skype when we play to avoid chat. But, others needed to have the chat. Is there anyway this can be brought to the attention of the power that be? Or just let green turn red when we are in another game. Just sayin'

Cheers, Chuck

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2021 1:22 PM

How many of the 15 million users claimed by Wgt play UEL.Its just a question nothing more.Any mention about what those updates might be after Unity update?What could be added?Any little clue?

• okiechuck
    6,451 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2021 7:52 PM

Thanks for the come back, pdb1. I guess if it was a perfect world we would still have the Flash game and all of this would be for naught.

Cheers, Chuck

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2021 4:52 PM

Nothing about fixing AS and match play, I noticed.  Also I noticed nothing about UEL.  I am personally not a UEL player but I lost a couple of club members because of it's demise, including the original owner of Black Diamond GC.

Tom.

RSS