Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Complete Apparel Spreadsheet

Wed, Nov 29 2023 8:20 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoubleUgly
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 5:09 PM

Not sure where to find a spreadsheet that has every apparel selections with bonus power. Would like to tailor my bonuses for particular courses...is anything out there yet?

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 8:58 AM

Just wondering whether anyone has created one yet ?

I suppose it would have to be similar to Scott's "Pro Shop Tables".

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 9:27 AM

DoubleUgly:

Not sure where to find a spreadsheet that has every apparel selections with bonus power. Would like to tailor my bonuses for particular courses...is anything out there yet?

I created this chart / spreadsheet for my own personal use a while back.  Reading horizontally, It tells you what apparel items give a particular bonus.  Reading vertically, it tells you what bonuses a particular apparel item gives.

HINT:  If you right-click the picture above and click "Open image in new tab", you'll get an enlarged version which should be a lot more readable.

Hope this helps.  You are welcome to copy and share, but please give credit to the original author (i.e. me) 😉

edit 11/29/2023:  Fixed Foxwind Shirt bonuses (thanks paueett)

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 9:39 AM

Nice one Sam.  👍

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 10:19 AM

SamSpayed:
    but please give credit to the original author (i.e. me)

Out FN standing work there Sam

Don

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 12:16 PM

How precise! Well done, Sam! 👍👍

• BlackBogey
    250 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 1:08 PM

I hate to sound daft, but what do RE and E stand for?

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 1:14 PM

SamSpayed:
    Hope this helps.  You are welcome to copy and share, but please give credit to the original author (i.e. me) 😉

Great chart Sam. Couple of questions on your chart. What does the E and RE refer to?

More importantly, has anyone quantified what some of the bonuses actually do as far as what it does to your shot, putt etc. I know you can actually see what has been done when you improve your distances on driving, iron shots etc. But for example if I end up achieving a +80 on my iron spin, how much more spin are we talking about? Stuff like putting forgiveness, putting precision, sweet spots on the irons etc. when you max this kind of stuff out, is this all a trial and error method to get used to the enhancements. I mean how much more forgiveness do I get in my putting if I max out? I'm sure this is some super secret stuff if you were to ask WGT for an answer but I'm just curious to see if anyone really knows.

Thanks again.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 6 2023 2:48 PM

Post deleted since the OP, Sam replied to it.

• PAGES
RSS