Re: abuse in a game

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 22 2021 10:10 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 9:25 AM

HackWilson1930:

For a number of years I put off having a PSA test for prostrate cancer. When I finally did it lead to a biopsy and then radiation treatments. The treatments proved to be no big deal but had I waited longer the outcome might have been different. 

Cancer can be treated but it has to be found first. Breast, prostate and colon cancers can all be found before they can do real damage. Wear pink, but please get tested also.

To an extent true , but if an aggressive form of prostate , it can spread to bones , then there is no cure , just medication to try and control spread. The prostate cancer then is t the issue , but the bone cancer is. 
    Glad yours was dealt with !  

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 9:58 AM

DeanDryliner01:

Hi every one,A good friend of mine Johnny (MOCKS1287) from The Citadel received a lot of abuse in a game for wearing a pink shirt,when he explained why to the guy  he was playing,he soon shut his mouth.

The reason Johnny is wearing it,because his auntie as breast cancer.

Soon as i seen the abuse he had,i bought the pink shirt and wearing it in support of breast cancer and my good friend.

Since i bought it,many others have also and Johnny is overwhelmed by the support.

So what im asking is,Could you all wear something pink,Weather its for one day or one year and give my good mate the support he as from good people in this game and for his family at this sad time.

Thanks...DEANDRYLINER01...The Citadel....THEGREATBAMDEANO.

I wear my pink shirt here and in real life a lot but not for anyone here, I wear mine for my super strong breast cancer survivor daughter. 

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 10:10 AM

DeanDryliner01:

Hi every one,A good friend of mine Johnny (MOCKS1287) from The Citadel received a lot of abuse in a game for wearing a pink shirt,when he explained why to the guy  he was playing,he soon shut his mouth.

The reason Johnny is wearing it,because his auntie as breast cancer.

Soon as i seen the abuse he had,i bought the pink shirt and wearing it in support of breast cancer and my good friend.

Since i bought it,many others have also and Johnny is overwhelmed by the support.

So what im asking is,Could you all wear something pink,Weather its for one day or one year and give my good mate the support he as from good people in this game and for his family at this sad time.

Thanks...DEANDRYLINER01...The Citadel....THEGREATBAMDEANO.

Happy Saturday everyone! As a medical professional working in surgery, I wished to commend all who are going through, battling, and beating cancer to keep it up. And also to those who may have lost loved ones, my sincere best wishes for your families. It is always refreshing to see people getting together to keep up that fight!

Cheers,

Ross

• PAGES
RSS