sadgillmore34:

Your us number takes me to a zoo....so you might want to update your number

What number are you talking about?

• Robert1893
    7,647 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 8:02 AM

sadgillmore34:

Your us number takes me to a zoo....so you might want to update your number

The posted number by that person was a joke or a prank or whatever you want to call it. 

Regardless, it wasn't a number for WGT technical support. 

• Robert1893
    7,647 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 8:05 AM

DonCaron:
    What number are you talking about?

I believe he's referring to the second post in the thread. There's a clear tip: "ask for My. Lyons."

Also, the second number (the UK) number is also a tip that it's not a serious post: "ask to speak with Liz."

People need to embrace the following: Google is your friend. 😀

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 2:53 PM

ridgerunner32:

hi this is ridgerunner 32  i purchased a sleeve of taylor made level 81 balls this morning i think they should be yours for good instead of so many hits out of them i am not to happy with this site i think it is a big money racket i would hope for you to replace my sleeve of balls or i will tell all my friends about this site

Excitingly, of your five 'friends' (as of today), three of them have 'crab' in their name and all three joined WGT in March of this year. 

I'm not saying there's anything suspicious about that but....wait, yes I am. There's something suspicious about that.

Perhaps all your friends are named me, myself and I.

• plaguexyz666
    832 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 12:22 PM

WGTicon:

imcletus46:

How about posting a phone number so players can talk directly with Customer Support?

hi

you can contact them via email at members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

no no no i have send over 6 emails without an answer ....My temporary ban should have ended 3 days ago & I still cant get in ???

plaguexyz666

• plaguexyz666
    832 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 12:30 PM

So who deals with the emails regarding lifting my ban which has over run by 3 days ???

I usually play everyday & now have been banned for a month for playing a prank on a friend ....

Its like in banging my head against a wall trying to get an answer from so called customer support 

please help ...im going crazy 

plaguexyz666

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 12:54 PM

plaguexyz666:
    Its like in banging my head against a wall
    While several players have noted like you that they didn't receive answers to repeated CS requests, THIS place is safe to give you a banger's headache:

There are no public replies here to requests concerning individual accounts.

• Ferrit101
    9 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 10:39 AM

thebigeasy707:

There is already support numbers

For US it's 215-243-1100 and ask for My Lyons.<===Philidelphia Zoo FFS

For UK it's 02079304832 and ask to speak with Liz.

TBE

RSS