Forums

Help › Forums

The Easy Tease - play your own game...

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 12 2021 11:38 AM (0 replies)
  • JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 11:38 AM

A few months ago I went looking for a Country Club that offered a few privileges and asked little of its members. When I couldn’t find what I wanted, I started my own. I’m inviting anyone who is looking for what I was. Here’s what it was.

1. A free, unlimited Shot Pal and Putter Pal

2. The ability to create Club Tournaments with the courses, tees, green speeds and wind that I liked the most.

3. No requirements to spend credits on Turf Wars or other senseless efforts, or be a ‘team player’ when I just wanted to play the game when and where I wanted (although I do appreciate those who help the club move to higher levels by using a daily Club Pass to contribute CDP XP points toward that goal).

4. A place to share tips and tricks to improve my average and stats.

5. Have a logo that isn’t a cookie cutter picture, but one that sets us apart from the crowd.

So, if you’re looking for a social media retreat to hold Zoom meetings or obsessive inter club activities, we’re probably not for you. If you like to play the game, and find it as frustrating as it is, but don’t expect to win $$$$ or compete against players with a 52 stroke average, we might be worth a look. If you don’t like it, nobody will hold you hostage. Hope to see you here.

RSS