Help › Forums

Re: how to save a game

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 21 2022 1:55 PM (5 replies)
  • ParBilly
    60 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 1:55 AM

hi guys

am playing wgt on a laptop using windows 10. Is it possible to save and exit a game midway through as it was in the old flash setup ? Had to leave  my laptop on all night to resume an 18 hole game that i did not have time to complete. Any advice appreciated 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 8:20 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 6:53 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Unless I am mistaken, all you have to do is CLOSE the Launcher/App. Upon returning, you should see a prompt that asks if you would like to Resume Game.

That's how it worked for me Don.  

• JessieBane
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2022 9:18 AM

Just close the launcher. When you come back, the game asks you whether you wish to continue. But if this does not work for you, most likely something is wrong with the game client.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2022 10:35 AM

JessieBane:

Just close the launcher. When you come back, the game asks you whether you wish to continue. But if this does not work for you, most likely something is wrong with the game client.

Did you join today just to reply to this old topic?   ;-)

Welcome to WGT

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2022 1:55 PM

Hazen, I didn't just join today, but, if you play in full screen.  You can also do one of two things to get out of the game and have it save.  Either hit alt f5, and it will take you out back to the desktop.  Or, you can hit the windows key and it also will take you to the desktop, but will drop the window to the taskbar, then right click and hit close, on the taskbar icon.

RSS