Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Weekly H2H coin game totals didn't roll over

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 18 2021 12:32 PM (5 replies)
  • StoolMcBowel
    11 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 10:35 AM

So, it's Monday morning here and the weekly coin "division" game didn't roll into a new session.

Played a few games, my total increased, etc.  Game says new game starts in six days.  But it's last week's game . . . just with another week added?

New "feature?"

Someone forgot to flip the switch?

I dunno. . . . . . .

• warruk
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 2:48 PM

I’m seeing the same thing, emailed support and have to wait what they come back with.

• MCLFC
    34 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 3:24 PM

Same problem here. Any news?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 3:39 PM

We're aware of the issue. Trying to clear it up as we speak. Sorry friends. 

_CHAMPION 

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 4:39 PM

Thanks Champion for your help.  To provide further background to what may be part of the issue, I think WGT may be suspicious of cheaters.  Here is why.  On MOnday of last week i emaled the following...

I went to bed one night and was actually leading my group in coins won for the week...I had something like 550K won, and had an 80,000 coin lead over #2,  I dont think i have ever won coins in a game room so it got my attention for sure....  I woke up 8 hours later, checked and lo and behold, i was 2.5 million coins behind the guy who was #1, and 1.2 million coins behind #2.  In 8 hours i dropped to third.  No problem right?  Guys just played a lot in the high stakes room over night right?  Wrong.....  Further investigation showed some curious things.....the room is Diamond 2.....its still there so you can check.  #1 player is RIGGGEDGAME Legend, Level 103.  #2 player is NOTERMSOFSERVICE, level 103, Legend.  Coincidence??  Hmm.......Look further into it...both players have posts on their walls from others complaining about how slow they play.  So, they both use full CAPS on their name, they both are Legends, they both are level 103 and they both have complaints about slow play.  On top of that, they both chose the same night to play their butts off and get millions of coins in an 8 hour period.  So....I hope you guys (WGT) take the time, do it right, and get to the bottom of this because "sumtin aint right".  Thanks for looking into it. 

RSS