Forums

Help › Forums

A Comfortable Club is recruiting all tiers

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 15 2021 8:26 AM (5 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2021 2:55 PM

Looking for a country club without drama, cliques, or attitude? After that free putter pal and shot pal? Want to play when and how you want to play without any pressure to jump through country club hoops? Then A Comfortable Club was made for you. With 37 Masters or higher (14 of which are Legends or above) and several members beyond level 100, you are sure to find plenty of advice and help should you want it. There are always lots of club tournaments including some that are tier specific.

We are a relaxed country club and have grown steadily. Some members joined because they wanted a change from their old club while others were pleased to see that membership requests were not rejected solely based on a low tier. We offer an active Discord channel full of videos and pictures submitted by members and a general chat room filled with truths, lies, and observations on important and not so important matters. Participation in Turf Wars and Clashes is optional.

If an applicant is a lower tier, like amateur or pro, then their equipment is examined in an effort to see something other than starter equipment. If an applicant has invested in better equipment, that shows a dedication and devotion to the game. What we want are members willing to stay in and contribute to the club. Join and be happy!

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/a_comfortable_club/default.aspx

Our country club website:

https://tinyurl.com/AComfortableClub

• bryan24
    68 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 11:16 AM

I am looking to change clubs...I play EVERY DAY. current streak is at 140.  Please let me know...

bryan

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 12:14 PM

Invite sent. It is great to have you in the club.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 12:41 PM

• GernBlanston01
    118 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 6:57 AM

Would like to join please. I haven't played in a long while but wanting to get back into it and being in a good CC makes a big difference!  

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 8:26 AM

GernBlanston01:

Would like to join please. I haven't played in a long while but wanting to get back into it and being in a good CC makes a big difference!  

Invite sent. It is great to have you in our active and growing country club.

Regards,

Martin

RSS