Forums

Help › Forums

Re: For WORLD CUP....2022.

Thu, Jan 27 2022 8:32 AM (31 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 7:49 AM

The only drama is that both of you haven't understand anything from what i wrote but you feel compelled to jump in and troll. One by saying i post nonsense with all his usual kindness and the other one by making irrelevant scenarios which either way they exist in ANY given point system. I won't be spending more time to explain why this point system is better. My posts are there for everyone to read them and understand them. If someone can't, like you 2, well....amen.

At least bluey was crystal clear without explaining the reason. He didn't like it and he said NO. You 2 were trying to post ''arguments'' about by twisting what i wrote or by interpreting in a total arbitrary way...as usual. Amen as well...

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 8:19 AM

Yiannis1970:

The only drama is that both of you haven't understand anything from what i wrote but you feel compelled to jump in and troll. One by saying i post nonsense with all his usual kindness and the other one by making irrelevant scenarios which either way they exist in ANY given point system. I won't be spending more time to explain why this point system is better. My posts are there for everyone to read them and understand them. If someone can't, like you 2, well....amen.

At least bluey was crystal clear without explaining the reason. He didn't like it and he said NO. You 2 were trying to post ''arguments'' about by twisting what i wrote or by interpreting in a total arbitrary way...as usual. Amen as well...

we will leave it this year yannis ok

think it easier this way for nigel who does the spreadsheets but thx for the input 

i do like different ideas if it improves the comp

• IRISHKING1916
    474 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 8:25 AM

Well it seems once again doing the cardinal sin of disagreeing with Yiannis gives him free reign to cast calumnies that i'm a troll and unkind and insinuate that i'm too stupid to understand. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 8:31 AM

PAULFINN52:

think it easier this way for nigel who does the spreadsheets but thx for the input 

All fine pal!! Cheers.

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 8:39 AM

IRISHKING1916:

Well it seems once again doing the cardinal sin of disagreeing with Yiannis gives him free reign to cast calumnies that i'm a troll and unkind and insinuate that i'm too stupid to understand. 

So sorry your highness!! You are right, i should have accepted with no complaints that my idea was nonsense. Saying to others that are talking nonsense is considered an offensive remark...i guess Your Majesty is excused of this dialogue's cardinal rule.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 8:56 AM

Yiannis1970:

Hello Yiannis

How are you? Hope you are well. It seems that you forgot my name. I'm Carl. 

Hopefully next time, you can address me that way, just telling as a friend.

Now coming to the matter....

You posted a proposition (your word - page 1) here. As a member who plays WC and like any other member, i posted my views as per my understanding. Now you had a choice to correct me, if was wrong, but u didn't. Instead you started throwing words like trolls which is not understandable at all. My mind still boggles :O 

Yiannis, when you post something on a social forum, what do you expect? Don't you want to hear other views about your proposition? Or is it all about your proposition and take a blind leap at it just because you posted it? I'm sorry, you are not special. Again sorry if i break your heart :(

I would really appreciate what you mean by "someone like you?" Am I some kind of derogatory thing to you just because i didn't put an A+ on your post? Or did it become a regular thing for you to hate someone just because A/The person have a difference of opinion?

You really are a good Player and I really hope next time, when you come with propositions, please come with an open mind. 

Looking forward to play with you very soon. I'm so chuffed and its been so long :) :) 

- Carl

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 9:34 AM

No, Varun, i haven't forgotten your name either your posting style. Every post towards me is the same. What are u doing there? Copy and pasting it everytime changing couple of words??

I can post them here and let the people decide who has the real issue....:)

A, happy new year to you 2!!!

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 4:53 PM

Hi Yiannis

Sorry, i was bit late replying because i had to sleep. 

You are not wrong about copy and paste and that's because you only deserve copy and paste ;) ;) I like this copy and pasting :) :)

Yiannis1970:
    I can post them here and let the people decide who has the real issue....:)

lool Yiannis talking about issues.. so funny.. the typical yiannis. dodging the real question about the proposition. Is this some kind of your new thing? Blackmailing?

Dictatorship been always your thing and now this blackmailing. Day by day, Yiannis gets interesting.

The guy who goes full on whining when the wind is not at 12 o'clock talking about issues ;) cry a river honey ;) ;) 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 7:20 PM

PAULFINN52:

Thanks Paul for not including this. The last thing we want to do is sit with a pen and paper, count shots and play the world cup especially during those summer times. It really gets bad in EU and Asia. Anyhoo, the person doesnt have a clue of what he is talking about or tend to not to explain about the abacus algebra geography behind it.

Also I'm done with this topic and let Yiannis talk to wall from here on ;) ;) Have fun making everything personal and spreading hate.

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 3:10 AM

carlosdev:

Also I'm done with this topic and let Yiannis talk to wall from here on ;) ;) 

You got that right. Talking to you is exactly that i was doing!!!

:):)

RSS