Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for club

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 3 2021 9:38 PM (4 replies)
  • USMCNAM
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 9:03 AM

Myself and 6 other players are looking for club to join , 6 of us looking for a change we all play every day if your looking let me know. Thanks

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 11:30 AM

Looking for a country club without drama, cliques, or attitude? After that free putter pal and shot pal? Want to play when and how you want to play without any pressure to jump through country club hoops? Then A Comfortable Club was made for you. With 30 Masters or higher (10 or which are Legend or above) and several members beyond level 100, you are sure to find plenty of advice and help should you want it. There are always lots of club tournaments including some that are tier specific.

We are a relaxed country club and growing steadily. Some members have joined because they wanted a change from their old club while others are happy to see that membership requests are not rejected solely based on a low tier. We offer an active Discord channel full of videos and pictures submitted by members and a general chat room filled with truths, lies, and observations on important and not so important matters. Participation in Turf Wars and Clashes is optional.

If an applicant is a lower tier, like amateur or pro, then their equipment is examined in an effort to see something other than starter equipment. If an applicant has invested in better equipment, that shows a dedication and devotion to the game. What we want are members willing to stay in and contribute to the club. Join and be happy!

Our country club website:

https://tinyurl.com/AComfortableClub

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 11:54 AM

USMCNAM:
    Myself and 6 other players are looking for club to join , 6 of us looking for a change we all play every day if your looking let me know. Thanks

Seven of you ;-))

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 1:23 PM

USMCNAM:

SUGGESTION

This is an brand new country club as of May 02, 2021 with automatic membership requests enabled.

You and your 6 friends are more than welcome to join 'Chicken Soup'. We are also seeking Directors starting at Level 2.

Thank You for your military service to our great country.

God Bless and hope you all find the right club,

-Dneirf (Owner - Chicken Soup)

• KSheridan
    355 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 9:38 PM

What does it Matter is New. Let's give it a shot

RSS