Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game Mode?

Mon, Oct 23 2023 12:41 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wdbonline
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2021 1:32 PM

I downloaded WGT Launcher and all I can do is play Head-to-Head. I want to play single player. How do I do that?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2021 3:03 PM

You're going to be on rails for the first 3 games, which are all head-to-head, but after that you'll be able to check out all the Game Modes and features. 

_CHAMPION 

• birdyblackjones
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2022 3:23 AM

It's amazing that that's not explained anywhere. I had to quit a bunch of games, and search the forums in order to understand that. It would be such an easy fix, to help new people, to put a one-paragraph explanation SOMEWHERE.

• VRPapa
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2022 6:51 AM

Does this mean a new player who has never even tried out the controls is thrown into a match,I tried this but felt I was so slow due to never having practiced,I gave up rather than annoy others with my slow play.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2022 1:26 PM

You can practise alone...

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2022 1:54 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • VRPapa
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2022 3:09 PM

Hi Scott,

when I am on the main menu the game modes button does nothing,on my computer or on my Android device.I can only use the play now button which puts me in a match.

I have tried different browsers,turned off all add ons and popup blockers etc.

Stumped....

Thanks for video though,if I ever get going thats cool....

Cheers,

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2022 9:30 AM

VRPapa:
    Thanks for video though,if I ever get going thats cool....

You're welcome.

There may be a beginners path that you have to travel along for a short while to unlock other modes Papa, but I'm not sure. I started this game a long while ago and it was different then. I suggest that you play what is available to you and hopefully other bits will become available later. Don't give up, it's good fun!  ; )

P.S. If it gets too frustrating then maybe post a message on WGTNico's (mod) wall asking why you can't use the game modes button.

P.P.S. Hehe, just noticed WGTChampion's post on this page, maybe there is your answer.

⇩ EDIT : Lol @DodgyPutter.  : )) ⇩

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2022 10:49 AM

ScottHope:
    P.P.S. Hehe, just noticed WGTChampion's post on this page, maybe there is your answer.

I reckon it wasn't there when you first posted, maybe he's being moderated ;-)

• VRPapa
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2022 11:07 AM

Thanks for input guys,I understand now.

Cheers 👍

• PAGES
RSS