Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash leaderboards

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 30 2021 4:54 AM (3 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 11:42 AM

Until this clash when you clicked on Leader boards it brought up the clash leader board and it also above the leader board it showed your position and score, That is not there in this clash, The only way to find your position is to scroll down until you find your CC. If you are doing badly and not in the top 200 you won't be able to find your position, This is on PC I just checked it out on IOS on my Iphone and it is the same. I assume it is the same on Android. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 11:56 AM

borntobesting:

Until this clash when you clicked on Leader boards it brought up the clash leader board and it also above the leader board it showed your position and score, That is not there in this clash, The only way to find your position is to scroll down until you find your CC. If you are doing badly and not in the top 200 you won't be able to find your position, This is on PC I just checked it out on IOS on my Iphone and it is the same. I assume it is the same on Android. 

It’s fine on my iPad Joe , shows me in both leaderboard and rewards . Lesley 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2021 1:11 AM

Had an update overnight on my iPad , and info has now disappeared from the top of the leaderboard .

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2021 4:54 AM

Not sure if this helps... When I click on "rewards" it shows the club position at the top of the page.

RSS