Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shot meter in center of screen - iPad

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 28 2021 9:42 PM (1 replies)
  • 440MB
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 5:08 PM

I have searched for this but did not find the exact problem so thought I'd post it here in case someone else has the issue.  Apologies if it has been discussed already.

Sometimes my shot meter will just go to the center of the screen and there is nothing you can do but let time run out.  Taking a swing, and not hitting it, does not get the meter back to its proper place either.  I can replicate this on any iPad and have done so on three(3) different models of different ages.  Latest being 1.5 years old.

How it's done:  Before the countdown clock starts, hit the menu and look at hole or scorecard menu and close it once the clock starts.  You can also look at your opponents profile before the clock starts and close it once clock starts and it will do it then as well.

Resolution:  Don't look at menu's or profiles before the clock starts to count down.  No issues on any device when you wait. 

Have a great day.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 9:42 PM

it's a display bug. it happens from time to time.

solution:

I type in chat. 

"video bug brb"

then i hard close out the app and reopen it. If you do it without overly dawdling you won't even get a time out. you'll come back and it will be ok.

RSS