Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New User Stats

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 26 2021 10:19 AM (2 replies)
  • Anseo
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 6:17 AM

Hi all new here been playing just over a day, it seems none of the matches ive played in now play mode or in any match for that matter is showing up in my stats or history on the app or website. Am i doing something completely wrong ?

Im a hack and am leveling up and the odd sponser or club rental 

please help 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 9:01 AM

Your stats show three rounds at wolf creek , they are in your stats and determine your average. Anything you play head to head in coin rooms do not count towards any stats. Even if you score a hole in one , in a coin room it will not be recorded. At this stage if you want to learn the game and progress I suggest you play the courses individually and learn the lay of the land. Playing coin rooms will only help your apparel , and only then , if you win .

welcome to WGT , hope you enjoy and have fun , you have made a good start by coming to the forums , lots of people will help you if you have questions 

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 10:19 AM

What bossbird said. I’ve been playing for about 4 months. Play the courses to learn and to build a scoring average, along with other stats. You do that by clicking Game Modes, clicking Solo/Stroke Play and CTTH, and then play different courses. Playing ranked rounds is what builds your stats and helps you move up in levels and tiers. But playing practice holes also helps you improve and is a good way to get your rhythm right before playing ranked rounds and coin room games.

RSS