Help › Forums

Re: Open question concerning H 2 H matches

Sat, Jun 5 2021 4:44 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 2:08 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    He's talking about H2H records in coin games, which are normally displayed as X amount of wins and losses against anyone on your friends list. They only count the "mobile" rounds, meaning the ones you play on 1, 3 or 9 hole random courses. 

Actually, the current month's W-L-T record you see on your Friends page includes all coin games you've played (minus forfeits), not just the games you've played against people on your Friends list.  For instance, I played 5 games last night.  My record currently shows JUN H2H: 3-W 1-L 0-T.  All of those games were against non-friends in coin rooms.  The one game where my opponent forfeited was not included in the stats.

I know the monthly H2H record is not important to some people (myself included), but it is important to others.  I agree with the OP, it would be nice to have the win-by-forfeits included in the monthly stats. 

pdb1:
    The development team is currently in deliberation about the decision of whether or not to add a penalty system to the game to increase game completion.
    It would enforce a strict punishment on players that leave games, and reward players that choose to stay until the games full completion.
    I cannot tell you when it will be implemented, but I can tell you that it is being considered as a possible solution.

Very happy to hear that this is being considered 😁

• PAGES
RSS