Forums

Help › Forums

Re: XP points vs quitters

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 27 2021 3:33 PM (6 replies)
  • Triebie0815
    12 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2021 4:24 PM

one suggestion from my side regarding all multiplayer games.

i really don´t care about all those quitters leaving the game without properly resigning from it.

its more about the fact that you don´t get the XP points you deserve for a regular defeat.

WGT guys, do you take into consideration to give out the proper XP points for a win 

even when those quitters leaving in the middle of the game?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 8:31 AM

Triebie0815:
    its more about the fact that you don´t get the XP points you deserve for a regular defeat.
    An old subject without a change after many complaints.

Triebie0815:
    WGT guys, do you take into consideration to give out the proper XP points for a win
    even when those quitters leaving in the middle of the game?

It's proper if you finish the game. No finish, no XPs regardless.

My two Pfennig:
    Play MP games exclusively for the fun. Never, NEVER have other goals like average or XPs in mind. The risk of abortion is too high.

One story on this, in German:

Ich wollte einem Freund helfen, seinen MP Status zu verbessern. Ein paar Blitz Spiele sollten genügen, oder? Leider hatten wir mehr Abbrüche als vollständige Spiele, obwohl wir beide fest entschlossen waren durchzuhalten!

Der Schuss ging nach hinten los!

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 3:55 PM

Am i mistaken or XP comes after you hit at least 1 ball? No messages about your XP gained after a quit, but i would check twice if it's really 0 XP. But if i see a proof i will change my mind of course.

No CC points iirc but not sure about XP, unless the game ends up before you hit a single ball.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 10:53 PM

Tabarnak777:
    Am i mistaken or XP comes after you hit at least 1 ball? No messages about your XP gained after a quit, but i would check twice if it's really 0 XP.
    Nope, you're not mistaken.

On each hit, the XPs for the hit are added to player (and CC, with a pass). That  includes 1 XP for the hit plus the bonus %% from CC level.

On the first hit, the CDP XPs are added (with %%).

Only "finish game" XPs and award XPs are added after finishing, plus the displays with the long-time flaw in the CC XP total (which, with CC %%, is NEVER identical to the personal XPs, as it is shown).

Tabarnak777:
    No CC points iirc but not sure about XP, unless the game ends up before you hit a single ball.
    As I said, both personal AND CC XPs are granted immediately!

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 11:28 PM

I dont understand why people quit often. its ok if they want to protect avg or nature call or other issue

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 5:04 AM

naming other players in the forums can trigger a ban, you better edit that post sir

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 3:33 PM

Thanks for your response. Less worse than i thought after all.

alosso:

Tabarnak777:
    As I said, both personal AND CC XPs are granted immediately!

RSS