Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Something Special Telegarm

Sat, Jul 31 2021 1:28 AM (25 replies)
  • PrinceBuster69
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2021 6:02 AM

Recently joined this club as was looking to join a club that was very active but laid back at the same time and can only say I made the right decision! I was made to feel very welcome, lots of information and teammates happy to answer any questions or give advice.

Playing in the Club Clash with this club is a brilliant experience as well, plenty of no Pressure encouragement, lively and fun chat & sharing round of passes including Superpasses. Great real time feedback on how the club is faring and highlighting individual achievements.

There is something for everyone at all levels and it’s a great club if you’re looking to get the most out of playing WGT. 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 11:46 PM

Well said my friend, so if anyone else out there looking for a club that’s interested in you then contact us through here or the telegram app. Looking for experienced and new players whatever your level come and see what we got to offer 

Runders 
    Telegarm C C 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 10:54 PM

Hey there and thanks for checking us out. We are looking for players who are friendly and active. We at telegarm are a family of friends brought together by this game we all love to play. If your looking for a no pressure but very active club in all forms of competition. Then we are the club for you with challenging club games and practice courses. Tips and advice given and welcomed, we encourage you to join telegram app to access telegarm chat rooms to reap full benefits of our enjoyable club.

regards and stay safe 

Runders 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2021 11:34 PM

Just a quick reminder to let you know that we are still looking to recruit players who want to play regularly with like minded fun and friendly members. 

thank you for showing interest

Richie  

• prov1430
    290 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 2:08 AM

We have head lower tier players join the club and I have progressed We do try to help a new players and we have a great chat side to the club If you want to improve come and have a look at our club 

RSS