Help › Forums

phantom 98 and off ding putting

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 23 2021 2:39 PM (0 replies)
  • geezuzhd
    12 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 2:39 PM

hey guys,

Having played the game for over 3 years now and for at least 3 hrs. everyday (ya, loser written all over me) I've had the opportunity to get a good handle on the inticacies of the game and see that only the very top level of equipment available makes gameplay easier and, as such, more enjoyable. With one important exception. As an off-ding putter, and I'm assuming that users of premium putters like the phantom 98 which are most of the very low average players it must have some redeeming qualities that I fail to appreciate or understand. I could muddy the waters and say that spending 5100 credits on a putter that's virtually indistinguishable from a 900 credit level 19 putter or that the performance is tantamount to a description I read of the starter balls characteristics as being like hitting a rock because it could very well be me and not the equipment.

So, basically the question is, has anyone who has purchased the very top level of equipment been satisfied with the increase in performance or feel that they've been virtually sodomized?

thanks, and yes, I'm serious

p.s ( the best players are at about 45% for 0 to 5ft. putts. this is disturbing, to say the least)

RSS