Re: Multiplayer Chat

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 22 2021 3:18 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 10:10 PM

ElDystoped:

Yeh, and asking WGT to only do that for head to head games would be way to complicated. I guess people can just assume I am rude, better than reading the stupid comments 90% of the players make..

I’ve turned mine off, too, for TWs and showdowns, which I play on an iPad.  Too many crude comments, and 45 seconds for 3 holes doesn’t really give time to be friendly anyway.

I switch it back on for ALT when I use the desktop app, and I set the timer to 90 seconds so we can actually talk.

If you ever feel like getting to know some nice people, there’s space in my club for all of your club. . . 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 1:10 AM

pdb1:

When this actually happens, with anyone, I will mention it.  : )

Nice graphic Paul.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 10:48 AM

Interesting but I did chat have ‘never’ seen the chat window stay open.

however these days when I play my sponsored 30 mins I’m trying to play 5/6/7 single hole games, RIO, so not interested in chatting after the event.

moreover, before this I was amazed at how many clowns use language and comments to irritate and put you off so I stopped chatting altogether.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 1:35 PM

ichott:
    Interesting but I did chat have ‘never’ seen the chat window stay open.

You're right, the chat window does not stay open. But, if you go through the XP points screen and on to the scorecard, then you will see the speech bubble re-appear in the top right corner that you click on to open the chat window. There is also a timer atop the scorecard to show how much time is left to chat.

• PAGES
RSS