Help › Forums

Re: AS: When is WGT going to fix it?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:38 PM (69 replies)
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 10:45 PM

jacktrade51:
    We earned the outfits we had.  They should be returned to us for free.
    Incorrect, speaking in strict terms.

Anything we "buy" here is just a software license, see the T&Cs. Some are temporary by definition, see balls. But, any of these licenses may be revoked by the company without compensation...

Of course, they may give us some credit licenses in return for other licenses, see clubs, but, legally, there's no obligation.

Flash avatars and the bags aren't even visible in our inventories now - is it a game of "out of sight, out of mind"?

We can only hope, and we know where that leads to!

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 5:12 PM

alosso:

Anything we "buy" here is just a software license, see the T&Cs. Some are temporary by definition, see balls. But, any of these licenses may be revoked by the company without compensation...

Of course, they may give us some credit licenses in return for other licenses, see clubs, but, legally, there's no obligation.

Since I used to pretend to be an expert in copyright and trademark laws (less so in patent), you are technically correct.

I am also probably 1 of the few who scans through the Terms & Conditions, lol.  To be up front, I am more concerned about privacy expectations which is why I do it.  WGT is pretty good on that front.

What is legal may not equal good or fair customer service.

Tom.

• Nantre0
    1,068 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 8:08 AM
    I a green on not getting invites while in a game. U can’t always decline with a message time to short !!! It causes bad blood between long standing and new friends!! I want all my avatars back plz. I’ve spent a lot of my own cr on avatars. I want all six avatars back...been waiting 5 months now. I can’t wash my clothes every night after golf...!!! And plz WGT can the females plz get better colours and choices !! Clothes that fit better and black pants for girl too !!! Thanks, I do hope I will get a good answer back!! Nanz Zealots
  • jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 4:37 PM

pdb1:

jacktrade51:
    3. When do we get automatically moved to unavailable when we are in a ranked round or playing AS/match play, so we do not get unnecessary invites?

Won't happen in alt shot or other leisure rounds . Not automatically . Was automatic in Flash only in Ranked Rounds . Would have to turn yourself red in other rounds .

pb, I appreciate your contribution to the WGT forum but you are wrong on this.

We were automatically turned to red in ranked rounds in Flash whether we were playing single play, AS or match play.

If it was a practice round for any of the above, then not for the reasons you stated.

Maybe you were playing a lot of practice AS games.  I was not.  So I am right on this.  But ty for your support on the other points.

Tom.

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 11:20 PM

jacktrade51:

We were automatically turned to red in ranked rounds in Flash whether we were playing single play, AS or match play.

I confirm.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 11:31 PM

Nantre0:
    I a green on not getting invites while in a game. U can’t always decline with a message time to short !!! It causes bad blood between long standing and new friends!! I want all my avatars back plz. I’ve spent a lot of my own cr on avatars. I want all six avatars back...been waiting 5 months now. I can’t wash my clothes every night after golf...!!! And plz WGT can the females plz get better colours and choices !! Clothes that fit better and black pants for girl too !!! Thanks, I do hope I will get a good answer back!! Nanz Zealots

Fox wind L 1 , are black pants 

• kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 11:38 PM

Keep it up Tom ... I feel like we're gaining some sensible momentum on the issues:)

Kay

RSS